Thursday, 16 April 2009

New Home!

Well what a hectic week! Adrian and I have finally moved into our first home together. It's been very busy and there seems no end to unpacking the boxes etc! It's been exciting and emotional. I was very sad and sentimental to be leaving my family home after all these years, I'm really close to my family and it's a big change. On the other hand I'm over joyed to be moving in with Adrian and love our new home. It took longer than we expected to get our first home and we met many obstacles on the way but we got there in the end! I still can't believe it's ours. All the hard work has paid off and it looks lovely. We have many people to thank and I better get cracking with making the thank you cards once I have unpacked and sorted out all my craft supplies. Our families and friends have been an invaluable source of help and support and from the bottom of my heart I thank them. We truley are blessed. I'll post some photo's of our little cottage as soon as we are settled. Love how everything has turned out. I took some before shots, just need to take the after shots now! I'll be back to crafting ASAP, i promise! (I'm itching to make something other than dinner!).

Hugs,

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Congrats Katrina...moving is such an ordeal and can be pretty stressful (at least it was for us)...I'm a picky pack rat, so it took forever to get things boxed... Wishing you many happy memories in your new home! :)

Yvette said...

I'm so pleased for you both, to finally move into your first home together. I wish you many happy years living there together. Can't wait to see the photos!!

Nancy said...

Congrats on your new home!

Moni said...

Congrats on your new home! Hugs, Moni

Jacilynn said...

Oh Congrats Katrina! So happy to hear about your new place. Can't wait to see pics.

Steph said...

All the best to your & Adrian in your New Home - I hope you will be very happy - isn't it all so exciting? I'm so pleased for you :) *hugs* Steph xxx