Friday, 24 April 2009

Little house

I am in the process of making some new address cards and thank you cards. I really like this little house stamp from the Unity stamp co KOTM (Jan), it reminds me of ours in the way that it's cute and small! I've got a few house stamps so will be doing a few card designs to send out to family and friends, so I'll share them as I make them. We are having our phone line connected next week, so will send them out once I have our new telephone number. Can't wait for that as we will have proper Internet access then too! (Have been popping home to mum and dad's to post on blog at moment!). Can hopefully get full swing back into blogging then!
Card components:
Stamp-Unity KOTM Jan, coloured with distress inks, glossy accents on windows.
DP-Basic grey, sugared colloection
Cardstock-Stampin' Up
Flowers-Prima
Flower centres are Kars pearl accents, they are like glass, love 'em, available from Stampeezee!
Other-Crochet ribbon from stash, label nestabilities, distress tools.
I better get back to some housework now! Just popped to Stampeezee and got a few new treats to add to my stash. Then got to mum and dad and the Gorjuss girls collection 2 has arrived! Yipeeeeeee!!! They are lovely!
Enjoy the sunshine,

8 comments:

scotspanda said...

what a lovely card, the image is fabby. hope the unpacking has gone well

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Tonya said...

This is a fabulous card!! Love the colors, layout and of course I adore the stamp that Tanis designed. So adorable.

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card Katrina, all the best in your new home and excited to join you on the Stampeezee DT.

Sarah

Debbie said...

Hi Katrina
I love that little house stamp ~ Maybe i could manage to hunt through mums cupboard to find hers because she told me she has one
Like the card lots
Grace x x x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a totally gorgeous card Katrina, its stunning hunny. I hope you are well im sorry ive not been about much, have had so much going on at home, hopefully ill get back to normal in a couple of weeks. have a good weekend, and keep in touch, hugs Linda x

papercraftsbyrach said...

A beautiful card Katrina, fabulous image and papers. hugs rachxx

GEMMA said...

Another lovely card Katrina! Gem x

Carol said...

lOVELY card great colour mix

TFS