Sunday, 1 March 2009

Twilight Tuesday Challenge

Twilight Tuesday - two of my obsessions combined (Crafting and Twilight), how great is that! Been meaning to join in with these challenges for a while. I am cheating a little with this one as the theme is Italy, which features in the New Moon novel. We went to Rome in 2007, where we got Engaged, so here are a few of my scrapbook pages from that trip. I loved Rome, it's an amazing place and would like to explore more of Italy in the future.

If I had the time I would have made something else for the challenge as I have some great photos. For the comment section of the challenge, I would like to see the new movie capture the romance, elegance and beauty of Italy with an element of mystery. In cities this old it does make you wonder what lies beneath these ancient walls....
Starting to feel much better, so hopefully can get back to crafting and blogging properly! My mum is still recouperating, thank you to all those who have sent messages or left comments on my blog wishing her well, they are very much appreciated. Just hope my nan is better soon.
Ciao Bella!

3 comments:

Deconstructing Jen said...

Yay!! We're so happy to have you join. Wow, that is so beautiful. How lucky you are to have visited Italy. I would love to see the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel. What an amazing trip you must have had.

stampvamp said...

This is fabulous!! I love it and how ROMANTIC!

Julie said...

Hi Katrina -- I just found you -- thank you so much for playing along with the Twilight Tuesday challenge. Your pages are beautiful -- it looks like an amazing trip. Come and visit us again soon! Thanks again for joining in.