Sunday, 22 March 2009

Blog candy winners!

The winner of the blog candy is Shannon, view her amazing blog here scrapishments, her creations are adorable, love the little bears! This was selected using random.org. Congratulations Shannon, contact me with your address so I can post the candy out to you.
The follower who has won the follower runner up candy is Brittany, her blog is also fantastic, check it out here. Please both contact me by Friday to claim your candy.
Again thanks to all those who entered and left such nice comments. Can't believe I've got so many followers now, feels like such an honour! I better not disappoint and get crafting!
I'll be back tomorrow with the third installment of my blog candy that I promised, this is going to be a good one it's new Stampin' Up! products that are not available to buy here in the UK yet!
Hugs,

6 comments:

Scrapishments said...

Yay!!! I am so excited to have won this!!! Thank you so much! This was an awesome giveaway, I still can't believe that I won! Thank you! :)

Shannon

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Congrats, to both winners!! :)

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

COngratulations!!! enjoy your beautiful candy!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Congratulations Shannon and Brittany!

Brittany said...

Omgsh!!!
I am so excited!!
yay!!!
Congrats Shannon!!!!

Thank you!!! :]

anabellpepper said...

Congrats!! Enjoy your goodies!