Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

My blog candy is now closed and the winner is comment number 30, which is Jacilynn. Congratulations Jacilynn, please contact me with your address so I can post your goodies to you by Friday. I have just checked out Jacilynn's blog and it is well worth a visit, she has a lovely blog and some great projects on there. I used the random.org random number generator to draw this candy as feel this is the fairest way to draw it, you can see this widget in my sidebar.
Thank you to all who entered the candy, I appreciate all the lovely comments that were left about my blog and my work etc, it means a great deal to have so much positive feedback, a real confidence boost! I will try to make my way round to visit all your blogs as soon as I can. This is what I love about offering blog candy now, people find my blog and I in turn discover many other blogs and talented people out there. Great to connect with other crafters and to share inspiration.
Thank you to those who feel my blog is worth following or visiting again, this feels like such an honor. Like I said previously I will occasionally choose a follower to send some goodies to as my way of saying thank you for your support.
All is not lost if you did not win this blog candy I'll have some more up for grabs later in the week to celebrate my crafty news, so don't forget to check back.

Many thanks,

3 comments:

Jacilynn said...

How Very Very fabulous. You made my day! Thanks so much for offering this. You are so very sweet.
hugs
Jacilynn

carine said...

congratswith your price...

Julie said...

Congrtulations Jacilynn with your lovely candy win!
Hugs
Julie