Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Sugar Bowl

The challenge over at the Sugar Bowl was to use the theme of love and romance. I had some lovely Leann Ellis stamps for Christmas from Adrian and they had not seen ink yet, so out they came. This one was perfect for the theme. I'm last minute with this challenge as a new one will be announced tomorrow. But such is life, thought I'd have a go anyways!

Stamp - Choose by Leann Ellis for Sugar Nellie, coloured with distress inks and SU! inks, highlighted with inkessential white gel pen and Sukura glitter pens, stickles.
Cardstock - Stampin' Up real red and black.
DP - Basic grey, sugared and ambrosia collections.
Other - Raffia lace, ribbon, dew drops (Robins nest), label maker, nestabilities, heart pin (bargain from ebay!)
Just a snippet of how the inside is decorated and I used another of my personalised stamps from ebay for the back. Really had fun with this one, can't wait to join in again.
Hugs,

3 comments:

joey said...

Hi, your card is gorgeous, love the colour scheme, and the layout is fab. joey.xx

Lilian said...

Your card is just lovely and love your color combination. Your details are amazing. I do last minute cards too lol! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

AFI said...

Excellent Blog Post !!!

I like this site and have found good value. I plan to check back often.

Have a great day!


credit repair blog