Saturday, 14 February 2009

Love

An appropriate subject for today being Valentine's day and all! Thought i'd share a layout I did from our engagement in Rome in 2007 and the announcements I sent out as keepsakes to our nearest and dearest. I'm still yet to complete the album from the trip and our engagement (I know tut, tut!), I'm using a pebbles inc share and tell album, these are great for combining layouts and pages of photos, heard about these in Creating Keepsakes magazine.

I also wanted a shout out to my Prince charming, Adrian, he is the love of my life, my rock, my friend. I love the way he gets me and my funny little ways. We seem to share the same wacky sense of humour and have a great laugh. Thank you for all the fun times and all the times that were not so fun, but we got though them as they have defined us too. Thank you for being mine and for an amazing proposal in Rome. I can't wait to move into our home together - not long now! (but remember to pick up after yourself and that the washing up is yours!!!!) he, he! I am blessed for the love in my life and am truly grateful.

Well enough of the mushiness!

Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you love in your life today and always.
Hugs,

1 comment:

Yvette said...

My goodness Katrina, how beautiful!
The album is wonderful and so moving to read your entries.
Your a very clever and beautiful girl and I'm so pleased that your one of Danielas best friends