Sunday, 8 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday

I have been meaning to have a go at some of the challenges out there for ages but it's the time factor again. Well I have a week off work so thought I'd finally have a go. Over at the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog the challenge for this week is metallica - to use metal on your cards. So here is mine. As It's coming up to Valentine's thought this stamp would be fitting. Love the new magnolia stamps and this lush DP, they are available here.

I have also decorated the inside and the back of the card. I have used one of the personalised stamps I got from ebay on the back.




Card recipe
Stamps - Tilda with hearts (Magnolia) and love sentiment inside is by Unity Stamp Co (Jan kit of the month), Coloured with distress inks, also used inkessentials white pen and stickles.
Card stock - Stampin' Up pixie pink, whisper white and pink passion.
DP - K & Co, as are the metallic heart stickers inside.
Other - Stampin' Up scallop border punch, cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, paper heart doily, pearls.
Metal elements - heart charm (from stash) and love charm (Making Memories)

Well hopefully I'll get chance do a challenge again soon as it was fun. If this snow keeps up then I'm sure I will have time! Keep warm and safe.

Hugs,




3 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card, the charm and word plaque are sweet as is the adorable image!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

Glitter Monkey said...

Welcome to your first CCT Challenge! Thanks for joining in with us. What a truly beautiful card - a real keepsake. I love the lacy heart. Lol Lynn x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Oh my goodness, what an absolutely stunning card Katrina. Love the tilda image the colour and the gorgeous detail, including the die cut heart! just adorable. Hugs Lind ax