Tuesday, 20 January 2009

The Twilight Zone!!!

One of my New Years resolutions was to read and relax more. I love to read but as life has been so hectic I have not had much time to curl up with a good book! When I read I completely lose myself in the story, imagining every little detail as I go. Therefore I really switch off from what is going on and relax! For Christmas I asked for the Twilight saga books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn). I had read about these books on blogs that I visit and it came highly recommended. So at the start of January I made a start on the first novel. Well it is fantastic!!! I'm totally hooked and can't put them down! Seriously I have been reading into the wee hours on several occasions! They are beautifully written and you get totally involved with the chracters. The funny thing is that my friend Debbie (Stampeezee) also got these books for Christmas and can't put them down either! So we have been discussing the book when not reading it! We went to see the movie the other night and that too was great. We waited as we both wanted to read the book first, pleased we did that, the film is really good but you can't beat reading these books. If you haven't already run to your nearest book shop and grab yourself a copy, you won't regret it! I'm on the third book now. So this is one New Years resolution I am sticking to, have got to get around to the others still! I was thinking I could keep a scrap journal of books I've read and reviews. Hey that's combining two of my favourite things!

Well you are leaving the Twilight Zone!
Katrina x

No comments: