Tuesday, 20 January 2009

It's been a long time coming!

Wow, I can not believe that it is 20th January already! My first post of 2009 has been a long time coming, apologises! Well I hope that 2009 has been good for you so far. It's been hectic and a bit stressful for me so far to be honest, but hopefully things are on the up! Adrian had a scare with all these job loses, luckily his job is safe for now. It was a big worry though, so my thoughts are with all those experiencing these tough times with the economy as well. We have been busy with our house, work is under way, still alot to do though, hopefully we will be moving in soon. Also work has been pretty tough too. I had an order for wedding invitations that I had to fulfill too. I have been meaning to post for ages, hopefully I will be able to craft and post more often from now on.

Card recipe

Stamp-Country Girl by Sarah Kay (these are available from Stampeezee), coloured with distress inks, highlighted with glitter pen. Sentiment is from Stampin' UP!

DP-Cosmo Cricket (from a kit I got last year from QVC)

Other-raffia lace (from stash), dew drops (Robin's nest), the photo corners and flowers were also from the kit.

Thanks for stopping by! Check back soon.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey at last! As you know I click in every day to see if you have posted and now you have. A really lovely card as usual (thanks for the mention. Nearly half way through the 3rd book now! See you soon.
Debbie

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Welcome Back, good to see you are still being creative hunny. This is such a stunning card lovely image and i love those papers. I brought that kit too but have barely touched it. Will have to start using it as i do love the colours of these gorgeous papers. I am pleased your husbands job is safe, i can imagine what a relief that is. My son is desperately looking for work but with no luck as yet. Looking forward to more wonderful creations. Hugs Linda x