Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Cheers

Hope you all had a great weekend. We had a very productive one on the new home front, starting to make progress which is great! Also had a lovely time catching up with our friends Chris and Louise. This is the quick card I made for Mike (Adrian's dad's) birthday and just wanted to give a shout out to wish my future father-in-law many happy returns! A simple card, which was made in between waiting for deliveries of DIY materials at our new house, collecting wallpaper and paint samples etc, etc. Hopefully I will have more time for projects soon. I just received the January kit of the month from Unity Stamp Co. and it's absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to use it and share the results.
Stamp - Happy hour by Judikins (got this from Stampeezee) coloured with distress inks, also used liquid applique for froth and glossy effects on the glasses.

Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Other - sizzix letters (used my beloved big shot), paper jelly tots (again, I know can't get enough of these!).

I will share with you the Wedding invitations that I made for a work colleague soon (when she has sent them all out, as some people from work visit my blog and don't want to spoil the surprise).

Take care




No comments: