Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Christmas and New Year Wishes

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! I wanted to post before Christmas but life got so hectic! The run up to Christmas is always a busy time and with us just buying our own home this year was no exception. Everything got done in the end, well almost everything! Is it just me or did Christmas pass by so fast this year! We had a lovely time and I have enjoyed what I could around my shifts at work. I love Christmas and and get excited every year. I am thankful for having a wonderful fiance, family and friends to share this special time with, certainly a time to count your blessings! Well just a quick post to check in, I will hopefully be back to making some cards etc soon, had some lovely new stamps for Christmas and can't wait to ink them up. Have got a few birthdays around the corner to make cards for, so I better get started soon. I had so many plans for posting Christmas cards etc but was just too busy, as I'm new to blogging I won't be too hard on myself, better luck next year! Already looking forward to next Christmas as it will be our first Christmas in our new home and the first one that we will spend completely together! Anyway, I hope that 2009 is a happy, healthy year full of dreams come true for you and yours. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog this year and really hope you visit in the New Year as I have lots of plans and ideas for craft projects etc etc! In the meantime enjoy the last day of the year and making those New Years resolutions!
With love,
P.S Thank you to everyone for my lovely Christmas presents.

1 comment:

jay670120 said...

A Happy new year from me too.
never visited your blog before and its lovely. If you fancy entering monthly craft competitions etc.. and just general sharing your crafting work come over & join us at www.fiskarettes.co.uk , we would love to see you there
x jayne x