Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Snow Cozy!

Again, a serious lack of blogging from me! What can I say, life is so busy, working full time, house buying, fitting in time with family and friends, the list goes on. Well last Thursday I held a craft party at a family friends house, it was to show people the cards, keepsake boxes and tins that I make and to see if anyone was interested in them. Well I had a great response ( a boost to my crafting confidence!) and now have lots of orders to fulfil! Great as this gives me some much needed pocket money to fund this wonderful but expensive hobby! It's addictive! It was such an enjoyable night and nice to get feedback on my handcrafted items, but means I'll be extra busy. Oh well, that's the best way to be, lol! I've also been trying to get a head start on my Christmas shopping and had a lovely day Christmas shopping in Chester Saturday with my mum and Wendy (family friend, who held the craft party for me - thanks Wendy!). One of my favourite shops - Liberty Bell is there and I spent quite a while browsing and brought some lovely items. The shop sells lots of hand crafted items from America and quilting materials, ribbons etc. If you go to Chester you have to visit this shop. It's lovely inside and a friendly welcome awaits. A link to their wedsite can be found on the sidebar. I'm in work tomorrow and my little sis has got to have three of her wisdom teeth out at the hospital under general anaesthetic, so wishing her lots of love and her smile a speedy recovery. Thursday will be another busy day, my sis will need some TLC, I'm off to the NEC for the hobby crafts show, then trying to fulfil orders in the evening, Phew! I'll try and post though!

Stamp - Snow Cozy by Home Grown from Sugar Nellie (I love snowmen!), coloured with distress inks, touched up with glitter pens and white opaque pen by inkessentials. Image was stamped on to whisper white cardstock by Stampin' Up!
DP - DCWV 6x6 pad.
Other - snowflake punches (glitter card), gems and fibre from stash

Thanks for stopping by,


P.s I haven't forgotten about the blog candy I mentioned, waiting until I have been to the NEC to see if I can find some goodies to add to it! So come back soon to check! xx

No comments: