Friday, 14 November 2008

Keepsake box and Forever Friends card

Had a great day at the NEC yesterday, I went with my friend Debbie, who owns Stampeezee. There was lots to see and inspiration in abundance. Time just flew, it was so busy there, we even forgot to eat or get a coffee! Was also great to finally meet Michelle, who I signed up to Stampin' Up through, she was on the Stampin' Up stand at the Hobby crafts show yesterday. If you go have a look at their stand, lots of ideas and a make and take etc. Got some new stash and some fresh ideas. Anyway just wanted to share this keepsake box I made for a work colleagues little girl, the brief was girly and think the pretty pink works for girly. Love doing these!



Also made a quick card, using the cute, forever friends stamps. I used to buy these cards, stationary etc when I was in my teens and loved them, so I was pleased when they started doing them as stamps, now I can make my own and feel nostalgic!

Supplies used - Keepsake box - box from Stampeezee, DP is Making Memories, Cricut used for lettering, heart and crown shapes, Carstock is from Stampin' Up! ribbon is east of India, crochet flower from ebay (need to do my own or ask my mum nicely, she can crochet!) other flowers are Prima, gems, button and glitter from stash. For the card - Forever Friends Christmas set coloured with distress inks and glitter pens, cardstock is Stampin' Up! Ribbon and gems from stash. The little things that look like brads are in fact made from cardstock, I got them from Craftwork Cards at the NEC yesterday, great value and come in all different colour combinations, little pieces of card candy!

Added some bling to the card as not feeling so bright today, got a headache I can't shift! In work tomorrow, so I'll try to post some more Sunday or Monday. Have a great weekend!


No comments: