Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

I know, it's been a while, what can I say, life has been non-stop! Last two weeks have been filled with work, working on card, keepsake box orders, sorting things for completion with house, Christmas shopping etc. I've hardly seen Adrian even! Last Friday we finally signed for our first home at the solicitors. Four months after we put our offer in and 18 months after we first started looking, a property fell through for us this time last year, stressful at the time but a blessing in disguise given the fall in house prices etc, also we now are buying somewhere in a better location, in better condition and for a better price. Shows things really do happen for a reason even if you can't see that at the time and good things come to those who wait! It is a great feeling to sign the paperwork and to be completing this Friday all being well. It has not gone smoothly, we have had all sorts of issues to sort out so really is good to be at this point now. Fingers crossed we will have the keys at the weekend! Can't wait! As life has been so hectic I have been feeling a need for some organisation and order amongst the chaos! It's always a busy time of year anyway. Hence the project that I am sharing with you is that of a Christmas planner binder to help me get organised for the festive season!




Recipe - Chipboard binder has been in my stash for ages, can't remember the manufacturer - Sorry. It's been painted with Decoart Americana paint in cranberry wine, DP is Making Memories St Nick Collection vintage collage (love this paper, got it last year), cardstock is Stampin' Up, handle is 7 gypsies, dew drops robins nest, buttons, ribbon and fibres from stash, also used Stampin' up scallop edge border punch and tab punch, white rub on's, circle and scallop circle nestabilities and corner rounder punch.


All I need to do now is add the pages with my Christmas card and present lists etc. Sections in this binder are Christmas card list, Christmas gift list, Festive fests and a section for Christmas decorating, craft project ideas etc. Made this so I can use it year after year, just need to add fresh list pages. Nice to have it all together in one place, can scribble down ideas, recipes etc too. I'm a real list maker and this will help to keep me organised!

I'll hopefully have more to share with you soon, need to get back on track with blogging more often! Thanks for looking at my blog!

Hugs,

No comments: