Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Wow! Veronica did a great job with my blog!

Hi there, I'm so pleased with my new blog design! Veronica (see link to her site on sidebar) has designed many blogs out there and I spotted her logo while blog hopping, I contacted her about designing my blog (because I didn't know where to start - I'm a techno-phobe!). I mentioned the things and styles I like, I mentioned angels, country style, shabby chic or vintage and this is what she came up with! We were going for more of a cute image but when she emailed me this vintage image, I thought it was beautiful and the rest is history! I do like the polka dot background too and the crocheted scallops are so now too! Hope you like it too, much better than the plain bog standard blog I had before. So here is my first post on my new blog!

Stampin' up! As mentioned before I have now signed up to be a stamping up demonstrator, I'm really excited by this opportunity as it is a great company with such lovely products. I'm also looking forward to holding workshops/demo's and getting to know other crafters. It will also provide me a discount to lots of crafting products and hopefully give me some pocket money to help subsidise this expensive and addictive hobby! Take a look at the Stampin' up online catalogue on their site or you can purchase one from me. I'm sure you will agree that their stamps etc are gorgeous. If you are interested in buying any products, arranging a demo/workshop with friends or becoming a demonstrator yourself then please contact me.
Here is a card I made with the Stampin' up set Flakey Friends, which is now retired and only available while stocks are left. Love these snowmen, they are adorable! The design papers are DCWV, ribbon, fibres, button and charm from stash.

Thanks for looking.

With love,

2 comments:

adrianturner06 said...

Wow! Your Blog looks really good! Nice design

Daniela said...

Love the new design. Very now and Katrina. Looks like something straight out of a US high school drama, journal!! Loving the snowman card that you posted. You may be getting an order for a few things as we are now nearing Christmas. Thank you for the congratulations on the engagement