Friday, 31 October 2008

Trick or treat!!!

Happy Halloween! I'm like a big kid today! You see I have a bit of an obsession for pumpkins, strange I know! But autumn is my favourite time of year, I love the leaves changing into those beautiful rich colours, the crisp cool air, being cozy on dark nights and wearing snug sweaters (also it's my birthday in autumn!). I love the harvest and pumpkins remind me of this! So me and my mum took at trip to New House Farm in Hill Wootten near Warwick to pick some pumpkins yesterday, it was great fun, the farm was all done out for Halloween! Can't wait to carve them later and I'm also going to have a go at making pumpkin pie, I tried this last year when we were in New York and it's delicious! So check back later and I'll hopefully have some pics for you, if I haven't given us all food poisoning! lol.

I couldn't resist this Magnolia Halloween stamp, I had to limit myself to only one due to us buying our house (could have brought them all, oh well maybe next year!), so this one won, due to the pumpkin!



Supplies used - Stamp - trick or treat Tilda (Magnolia) coloured with distress inks, touched up with glitter pens, glossy effects on pumpkin (can't see the effect of this in photo very well) card stock ( SU! pumpkin pie) DP (Basic Grey-ambrosia collection) Cuttlebug embossing folder (pumpkin harvest) ribbon ( American crafts) dew drops ( robins nest) rub on's for trick or treat sentiment (making memories).


Now off to the shops to get some sweets for the kiddos trick or treating and the rest of the ingredients for the pumpkin pie. So have a look later and I'll try to post some pictures.

Have a spooktacular day!!


No comments: