Friday, 17 October 2008

Pick up!

Just a quick post today and a quick and easy card! We are going to see friends of ours shortly and thought I would make this card as their little boy has to have an operation soon, so just a note to say that we are thinking of them all. I used the stamps from my Stampin' Up starter Kit. My kit came the other day and it is great. Love the stamp sets and tools etc, will have lots of fun with them! You have to assemble the stamps, which is really easy and the craft and rubber scissors in the kit, make it (forgive me) a snip! These are great for using with unmounted stamps too, have made the job much easier as they are specially designed for using with rubber. The loads of love stamp set is fantastic, it has lots of different accessories so it really is a fun little set for all occasions. I'm sure I'll be using this one again and again!
Stamps - Loads of Love set -Stampin' up! Coloured with stampin' up classic ink pads and sukura glitter pens.
DP- Daisy Bucket,
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Ribbon - America crafts, chipboard heart and button from stash.

I'm working tomorrow afternoon and all of Sunday, so will post again next week. Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

No comments: