Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Apologies!

Sorry for my lack of blogging fellow bloggers and blog visitors. I have been on night shifts and have also been busy sorting things to do with our first home as we are nearing completion now. So fingers crossed all will be well and that we will soon have the keys! Exciting! Just wanted to let you know that I haven't fallen off the edge of the world! I would like to post a project tonight but that is probably being unrealistic due to my zoombie like state at present, lack of sleep!However I am off work for 9 days now, yippee!!!! So there should be plenty of projects etc on my blog, also I'll be giving away some yummy blog candy soon, so keep checking back. My challenge to myself is to post as often as possibe while I am on holiday from work! I want to get a head start on all my Christmas cards, Christmas shopping etc as once we have the keys to our little cottage, it will be full steam ahead with decorating etc etc!! So I'll share them as I make them.

Hope you are having a good week so far!

No comments: