Thursday, 25 September 2008

Whimsy Santa

Just a quick post today as I'm full of cold and have got a sore throat. Boo hoo. So feeling a bit sorry for myself! I've just about mustered up the motivation to make this card. He is one of my favourite Christmas stamps, absolutely adorable! He is by Whipper snapper - how did you guess! Like I said before I really love their stamps and have a few ;-) If you click on the pictures you can get a close up of the cards, I have also tried to show a close up of Santa to show the shimmer the glitter pens give and the dimension of the liquid applique etc.


Stamp - Magical santa - Whipper Snapper, round sentiment stamp from paper artsy, coloured with glitter pens, distress inks, used liquid applique on santa's fur and beard, embossed the sentiment stamp.

Papers - Die Cuts with a View 6X6 Christmas pad from last year

Other - Large circle, large scallop circle nestabilities, stamping up slot punch, ribbon from stash.

Be sure to check out Hip Hop Thursday at Unity stamp co, lots of special offers to be had and blog hopping! It's on every Thursday and you can get stamp sets for $1 when you spend $25, plus there is usually a discount anyway.

I'll hopefully be feeling a bit better tomorrow and will try to post again, I'm off to bed soon with my hot water bottle and box of tissues! (Dosed myself up with remedies too ).

Hope you have had a good Thursday.

Katrina

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Katrina

Another lovely card. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Debbie