Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Happy mail!

Finally posting again after my birthday celebrations and a busy but enjoyable weekend. We had a lovely meal with my family on Friday night for my birthday, had such a great time and the food was delicious. I even had a glass (or two!) of the bubbly stuff, that's enough for me anyway as I don't drink alot. Then I had a day shopping with my mum on Saturday, and then a day out to Broadway in the Cotswolds on Sunday with Adrian's parents and Henry, their dog. So I made the most of my time off from work and the sunshine we had.

Had some happy mail today, my first Kit of the Month from the Unity stamp co, it's absolutely adorable. If you haven't already then you really need to check out this company, their stamps are really fun, funky, inspirational and on trend. They do a KOTM each month and the stamps you can not get unless you are signed up. You do not have to have them every month either, you get to view them. I will be using their stamps alot over the coming months as I have brought quite a few! I used some of my birthday cash for them. You can get them direct from the company in the USA or from Stampeezee, who are the only UK stockists. So come back soon as I can't wait to have a play and show you what I come up with.


Here is another card I made using a Whipper Snapper stamp!

Stamp - Whipper Snapper - rocking horse
Buttons - Woodware
Ribbon - Spotted - American Crafts, satin ribbon from stash
Other - Cuttlebug embossing folder, white rub ons, chalks, tag die cut.

I'll post some pictures of my birthday meal and my new supplies soon!

Also wanted to say Happy 3rd Birthday to Ewan for tomorrow (my Friend Becky's little boy) and to thank him for his artwork he sent me for my birthday!

Take Care,

Katrina

No comments: