Friday, 19 September 2008

Birthday Girl!

Takes some puff, blowing out 27 candles!!! It's my birthday today, and what a glorious day it is too, the sun is shining, it's the nicest day we have had for a while! Well I have been spoilt yet again, I have had some lovely cards and presents and some money to treat myself with. Thank you to all my friends and family for their cards and gifts. Also to my sister who has baked me some delicious cup cakes! I made a wish when I blew the candles out too! Well I feel no older, just can't believe I'm 27 (I know, it's not old, I'm still a spring chicken!), it's just that it seems that only five minutes ago I was turning 21, I've blinked and now I'm 27! Goes to show I must be enjoying the journey if it's passing this quickly. Just having a quiet day at home with family relaxing, then we are off out for a meal later to celebrate (Thanks to my dad for arranging it). So I'm looking forward to that, nice to spend time with loved ones. It's days like today that I reflect on what is good in my life and I'm thankful as I truly am blessed.

Check back soon for more creative projects (hopefully tomorrow!) and I'll post some pictures from my birthday soon. Thanks again to everyone for making it a special day.

Love Katrina xx

1 comment:

adrianturner06 said...

Wishing you a great birthday! Hope you enjoy your special day.

Just think - your not far off 30 now ;-) x